Valentine’s day is just around the corner and I wanted to give my secret admirers a heads up on the things I like:
- Chocolate truffles.
- Chocolate with caramel.
- Mint and chocolate.
- Roses, any color.
- Let’s just say any kind of flowers.
- A bottle of Donna Karan Cashmere Mist.
- Down comforters.
- Cashmere, like anything in cashmere (socks, scarves, tops…I’m a small).
- Chai tea latte.
- Massages done by a professional.
- Italian food.
I’m not the biggest fan of
- Hallmark valentine’s day cards. It’s way cooler if you make your own card.
- Dark chocolate, though I will accept this. Especially if hazelnuts are involved.
- A ticket to a comedy show. (I do comedy. I see comedy all the time. Learn about me dude.)
- Liquor/Beer. It’s fun to have a drink every now and then but I’m not a big drinker.
- Ice cream. I’m more of a Yogurtland, with lots of fruit toppings, lady.
- Balloons. They just deflate and create a mess.
- Sweatpants. I seriously got this as a gift from a boyfriend once.
If a man is into me and asks me out on a date, that’s gift enough. Not to be cheesy, but doesn’t happen much. So that would be really cool too.
Or be completely different and donate. As long it’s for something cool.